This giveaway promotion (Elie Tahari NJ LLC.) shall be subject to these official rules (the “Official Rules”), and by entering, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. Certain restrictions may apply.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the SUMMER SOLSTICE GIVEAWAY and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Elie Tahari NJ LLC. its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Elie Tahari NJ LLC. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Saturday, June 19th 2021 & ends Wednesday, June 23rd 2021 at midnight EST. All entries must be received by June 23rd 2021 by 11:59PM EST.
- How to Enter: You must be a registered Instagram &/ or Facebook account holder, and (1) follow @elietahari on both channels. (2) Must like the Giveaway post on either Instagram or Facebook. (3) Tag two of your best friends in the comment section of the giveaway post on either Facebook or Instagram.* Bonus if you tell us what you are looking forward to most this summer with #ETSummerSolsticeGiveaway
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $300 Elie Tahari gift card & Elie Tahari new python print cargo pants, satin cargo jacket in rattan & bowen knit in white (Retail Value of $712.00). Total price value of $1,012.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Elie Tahari NJ LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Elie Tahari NJ LLC. discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Elie Tahari NJ LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Elie Tahari NJ LLC. Winner will be notified by direct message via Instagram or Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Elie Tahari NJ LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Elie Tahari NJ LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Elie Tahari NJ LLC. anyone acting on behalf of Elie Tahari NJ LLC. and Elie Tahari NJ LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Elie Tahari NJ LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Elie Tahari NJ LLC. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Elie Tahari NJ LLC. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Elie Tahari NJ LLC. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Elie Tahari NJ LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Elie Tahari NJ LLC., may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Elie Tahari NJ LLC. Elie Tahari NJ LLC. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Elie Tahari NJ LLC. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Elie Tahari NJ LLC. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Elie Tahari LLC. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NEW JERSEY WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Jersey having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Elie Tahari NJ LLC, 16 Bleeker Street, Millburn, NJ 07041, USA. Requests must be received no later than May 9th, 2021.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Elie Tahari NJ LLC, 16 Bleeker Street, Millburn, NJ 07041, USA
- Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Elie Tahari NJ LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Instagram: If you use Instagram to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Elie Tahari NJ LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- By participating in this Giveaway, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.